These beautifully soft, lambswool knee socks for men are a treat for your feet. Made by a family run factory in Portugal from high-quality Italian spun lambswool to Catherine Tough’s designs, they are wonderfully comfortable. Wool is naturally insulating and allows your feet to breathe which makes these socks ideal for lounging at home or everyday use when you’re out and about.
- Mulberry base with a charming oat pheasant
- Mustard rib, heel & toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 36cms sits just below the knee.
- Elasticated top for gentle hold.
- Great gift
- Perfect for walking, shooting and hunting
- Also, makes a fun flight sock
Fit: Men’s one size, covers 8-11 UK / 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness